Why this is important.
We hope you will take the time to read it carefully.
We DO NOT collect, store or use any personal information while you install or upgrade our products.
We may use personal information submitted by you only for the following purposes: help us to develop, deliver, and improve our products and services and supply higher quality service.
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
(1) Your prior permission.
(2) By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests.
(3) Requests from public and governmental authorities
(4) To protect our legal rights and interests.
Non- Personal Information
We may collect and use non-personal information in the following circumstances. To have a better understanding of user behavior, solve problems in products and services, improve our products, services, and advertising, we may collect non-personal information such as installed application name and package name, the data of install, frequency of use, country, equipment, and channel.
Information we get from your use of our services
- Device information - Device-specific information such as your hardware model and operating system version.
- Unique application numbers - Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number)
- Anonymous identifiers - we use anonymous identifiers when you interact with services such as advertising services and others.
When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers to provide you accurate location and for application quality purposes.
We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information are absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
Advertisement in Application
We use the Google AdMob SDK for advertisements in our applications. There could be errors in the programming and sometime programming errors may cause unwanted side effects.